It is the 1st of December and we hope to share many more Christmas ideas with you all over the next few weeks!
Here are some wonderful and easy craft activities that will keep the kids entertained leading up to Christmas so that you can get those things ticked of your list!
1. At Essential Kids you can print and make your very own snowman.
The kids will have fun dressing up Frosty the Snowman with this cute cut-out activity. Simply print-off and they will have hours of fun.
Click here to print
3. At Kidspot you will find instructions showing you how to make potato-stamped wrapping paper.
This is one for the big and little kids. Wrapping paper with the mark of the kids is a cute personal touch to family-member gifts and looks cute and cheerful mixed with an assortment of different wrapping papers under the tree.
Click here for instructions
4. At Kidspot you can make your own snowmen with some cotton wool and foam balls. Click below to find out how.
5. Another fun idea that can be used on Christmas day - DIY bon bons!
Kids can personalise them with names etc. to make them extra special.
6. At Kaboose you can make your own paper bag reindeer.