In our busy lives, finding time to stop, connect and talk with our children can become increasingly difficult. Why not harness those few quiet minutes before sleep to engage with your child.
Here are 20 Pillow Talk Questions from iMOM to help you jump start your relationship with your child.
- What do you like to dream about?
- What is your best memory this school year?
- Who is your hero? Why?
- How would you describe your family?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- What are you most proud of yourself for?
- Who is the kindest person you know? Why?
- What do you like most about your best friend?
- What is one thing you would like to learn to do well?
- If you were an animal what one would you be and why?
- When is the last time someome hurt your feelings? How did you react?
- Do you know someone who is going though a hard time? How can you help them?
- What is the scariest thing that happened this year?
- If you could keep only one thing, out of everything you have, what would it be?
- Who do you think is really successful? Why?
- What’s the best thing about your teacher this year?
- When do you feel misunderstood by grown-ups?
- What three words best describe you?
- What’s something that makes you angry?
- What’s the best compliment you ever received
And to help skip the stress of bedtime and help your child get into a bedtime routine try this lovely bedtime routine checklist. (click image for PDF)
Sweet dreams lovely readers,
love L & V